Lydian’s student-centered approach to education encourages students to build skills to help them become strong self-advocates, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners. Lydian students cannot be easily described in any kind of homogenous sense. They are diverse in their interests, pursuits, abilities, and postsecondary plans. The thread that connects students at Lydian is their positive learning experience in our one-on-one courses.
- A learner who wants to experience education at their own pace, working in a personalized way.
- Someone who wants to learn in a creative and supportive learning environment.
- A person who is currently disengaged or having trouble connecting.
- A teenager not finding their rhythm in a larger school environment.
- An academically talented pupil who wants to further their studies by enrolling in the AP or Early College High School Program.
- An "under-achiever" in school whose prior transcripts do not accurately reflect their abilities.
- A pupil looking to remediate coursework and strengthen academic foundations.
- A visionary who sees the value in learning and not just an emphasis on grades.
- An entrepreneur who wants doors open to multiple postsecondary paths.
Whatever the reason, students come to Lydian to enhance and rediscover the joys of learning. Lydian’s learning environment fosters self-awareness, self-advocacy, and resilience. Any student can benefit from Lydian Academy’s personalized, one-on-one learning environment!