Lydian Academy provides an innovative learning approach that works for a broad range of learners. Lydian students develop a strong sense of purpose, placing them on a path to becoming part of a responsible global citizenry. At Lydian, whether it’s challenging coursework or rediscovering the value of lifelong learning, students find their academic wings at Lydian.
Families choose Lydian because our school model promotes growth and success while offering a flexible schedule. Under the guidance, expertise, and personalized support of Lydian faculty, students discover the joys of learning. Courses at Lydian foster intellectual inquiry while building confidence. More importantly, students are provided with the space to develop academically, mentally, and emotionally.
Top 9 Reasons Why Students Come to Lydian
- Students who are academically talented and interested in our AP and/or Early College High School Program.
- Individuals navigating health or emotional challenges.
- Students who have a history of extended absences and credits to make up.
- Competitive athletes with demanding training schedules.
- Students whose grades on their prior transcripts do not accurately reflect their abilities.
- Pupils who have trouble connecting or finding their rhythm in a large school environment.
- Students possessing holes in their academics.
- Young people looking for a strong foundation before moving forward to the next ladder.
- Individuals with differences that were never adequately addressed in the classroom setting.
Whatever the reason, students come to Lydian to enhance and rediscover the joys of learning!